Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 9-October-2013

 

added some old spotlights that I found online, and some cool 70's shockbolt covers. Next project: the seat. It was waaaay too high! Especially the big gap at the front was bothering me.

 
 

I rode the bike over to Aad's place in Warmond, bolted off the seat and using some heat we bent the T-bar into a better shape. Now the front was good but the back was too high, but this was an easy fix.

 
 
 

I removed the "pogo-stick" from the frame, tightened up the seat spring as far as it would go and then shortened the thread by about 30 mm. Bolted it all back together and rode it back home, much better!!

 

I found a cool old model taillight, and some more cool stuff is on the way but for now I wanna ride!



Previous