Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 17-December-2018


 
 
 

We added some hidden mounts for the exhaust pipes and then finally they were finished, a hell of a lot of work but definitely worth it!


 
 
 

We had decided already that the triangular Aris headlight had to go, because nowadays everybody has one, so we decided to modify this round headlight instead. We removed the upper and lower fin, reshaped the fins on the left and right to make them less sharp and more "teardrop" shaped. We also cut off the stock headlight mounts and added some new ones in a different location so the headlight would be more tucked in between the fork legs. A bit of polishing and we had a pretty nice looking heasdlight again.



 
 
 

 
 
 
Previous