Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 27-May -2008

After the green disaster last week, I decided to try something else. Again I used rattlecans only as this is supposed to be a low budget project. I painted the sides of the tank red first, then taped off a simple pattern. This will result in a red "pinstripe" when I am finished

 
 

The red paint was leftover from my girl's car, I painted the inside of the pattern with creamwhite leftover from the BMW bobber, and bought one rattlecan of "steelblue" for the rest of the tank and fender, so this is a 20 euro paintjob, haha! Next step is to cut down and paint the front fender and do something about the stance; the bike is still leaning back a bit and I want it to lean forward....

 
 

Previous