Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 03-February-2002
1) First smash your front pipe into a large bump,
2) On a cold and rainy day, load the bike in the
3) Remove the smashed pipe, cut off the bits that can be reused.
4-8) Using weldbends and an angle grinder form the
9-10) After carefully removing the new pipe section
11-12) The bends we ordered have arrived and Hans
has welded, grinded and scotch-
13) The second part took a bit longer to get right
because the kickstarter, the rear pipe and
14) A 10 mm thick lump of stainless welded to the back of the new pipe for a hidden mount
15) Well, this is Hans, the guy that welded these
pipes and the pipes of a lot of other bikes
16) This is how far we got today, now it is time for more a lot more welding and grinding.....
The finished pipes, except for the rear mounting brackets.
Although they are not exactly like the drawing, I like 'em!
More new pics in MyBikes